Thursday 1 December 2011

Prague Through Pictures... - My Refections

Desire for a perfect life is simply inaccurate. Not everything we do in life has pointed us to the right track or the right direction, as much we try to take the best route. We make mistakes and we learn from them. Like many, I don't like the feeling of regret. Maybe some people do, but to me it feels so wrong, but in the long run, it is something we learn from. Life is for Living but it is also for Learning.

Trams of Prague (November 2011)
I had a regret the other day for going to Prague during the mid weeks of the just gone November. I regret pushing myself too hard and making myself ill, but the thing was that I am learning from my mistake and therefore no longer regret it. I had to be ill so I could be better; not just in my general health but in my well being and how I look and approach life. Though I didn't get out what I wanted to that month to go, I have managed to appreciate that I was given an experience. An experience to visit a new place and enjoy my youth with many like minded creative people on the Photography and Film courses of my University. It was a chance to bond and feel accepted in a thriving society. I also was given the opportunity to capture the significant parts of my stay on my camera. And that, made it personal.

Without further ado:My Top Photos of Prague.

Architecture of Prague (November 2011)













Prague (November 2011)














Prague (November 2011)














Center of Prague (November 2011)















Want to visit my Flickr photostream with the featured photos in my blog and more then click the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brown_eyed_dreamer/

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Prague looks beautiful and your pictures captured its essence perfectly. I've never been there but I can imagine the atmosphere just from seeing your photos.

    The phrase "I had to be ill so I could be better" really struck a chord with me; couldn't have put it any better myself. I really like that idea of using mistakes or negative times to learn from, so that we become better people overall. Nicely put. ;)

    Lovely post darling - and just so you know, the phrase is "without further ado". :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Prague is so beautiful. I think you would like it. I'm glad I was able to strike a chord with you. I like to get people thinking. We are always going to be around negatives and positives in the world.

    LOL! I'd always wondered how that phrase was written. I shall edit that now :)

    X

    ReplyDelete