Friday 23 December 2011

Reflections through a Christmas bauble...

I always seem reflective when the end if the year comes. Each new year, we try to better ourselves and I particularly reflect on how far I have come and what I have achieved. I have achieved a lot in Photography for 2011. I feel more confident with myself and have excelled from just taking Landscapes and Still Life and taking on board some extra tasks during my photographers assistant job at Weddings. His clients have apparently chosen some of my photos that I have taken. Im hoping for 2012 that I will be able to use my own camera this time. I don't have quite as an expensive lens as he does and that probably makes a difference. Some copies to show off, could be nice. I also begun my work in portraiture, with evidence of improvements just over 12 weeks. I have a lot to be proud of.

I am beginning to think of my aims for next year. A mixture of personal project and set assignments for University. My motivation is soaring right now but it is not good just to think and dream about what you want to do. You actually have to do it.

So before wrapping up this post, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, if I don't post again before. I would also like to share an early Christmas I got.



Seasons Greetings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment