Friday 9 December 2011

Lost in Thought... (Portfolio Preview)

The brisk breeze and twinkle of lights in the distance, certainly signifies that December is here and Christmas is coming.

In previous years, I would get excited about the prospect of Christmas around the First of December but from being stuffed to the brim with work, the excitement of Christmas has to be patient.

Next Friday I shall be on my Holidays but before then I have still got prints to complete in the darkroom and not just practice prints this time; Portfolio Prints! And I'm quite looking forward to building my first collection of images while I have been at University.

I hope I can be of inspiration to aspiring Photographers out there.

Via Flickr:

*NOTE: This preview is a digital mock up of my final portfolio. The official prints are yet to be completed and scanned and should be uploaded to Flickr with in the new few weeks. *

No comments:

Post a Comment