Sunday 16 August 2009

Once in a lifetime memories...

As I have a bit of time on my hands, while in the middle of packing for my latest holiday I thought I might as well write, seeing as my holiday is photography related.
I am going to Liverpool. My family and I are big Beatles fans and we are going to see the whole Beatles history in their home town. Perfect oppertunity to snap those photos for a photo diary that will be remembered forever.

Thats the thing about photos. They help define a memory a special moment in time that you never want to forget. What would we do without them. How would those wedding couples really remember what that speical day was like? What you looked like ten years ago or the first ever picture of you when you are newborn. We can't remember that, and even when we do remember things, memories fade and that moment is lost.

So go out and capture a one in a lifetime oppertunity pic that you can have with you through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment