Wednesday 7 October 2015

New Beginnings & Revisiting Old Photos



Pentax K1000 - Exposures of Autumn Project





Hello, it's been a long time since I have done a post and it's great to see what views it is still getting. In My Depth of Field has been a great record for me as I built my career path into being a photographer but it was a dream that only went so far and I found it wasn't the right fit for what I wanted. On the otherhand, I still love to take pictures and have dedicated a page on my new blog: Zoë's Creative Nook, all to my new and some old photos that I have featured on In My Depth of Field.

Although I have stepped down from photography as a career, it still plays a big role in illustrating my creative pursuits such as my knitting projects, cooking projects and my posts where I just like to write.

I am currently returning back to my Pentax film camera and creating the Exposures of Autumn, which will be a gallery post on my blog and focusing on the beauty of film and the different effects that can be created through a different medium.

In My Depth of Field will be up for a little longer but if I will be continuing my posts on Zoë's Creative Nook. 

Thanks for reading,


Zoë

No comments:

Post a Comment