Saturday 12 November 2011

Photography Wanderlust Perhaps?

I am off to Prague today for a Photography Trip with my University. I must say I am quite excited to go to yet another exciting place I haven't been to this year. They Prague is very different to Spain, Italy and even Russia so I can't wait to see what I can photograph.

I have just completed my slideshow of my second photo shoot that follows on from the previous post. Seeing as my Windows Movie Maker is not working I have had to result in an alternative where I created my slide show. Enjoy.



Want to visit my Flickr photostream with the featured photos in my blog and more then click the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brown_eyed_dreamer/

1 comment:

  1. The slideshow isn't working because my internet's a bitch, but I shall check back soon! I can't wait to see it and have a great trip! :D

    ReplyDelete