Friday 11 November 2011

Black and White..it has always been a classic...

It has been a little while than I had hoped, but I finally have the opportunity to show you my latest photo shoot with my magnificent model and friend George Gillbard.

It was just over a month ago when I did my first photo shoot and I didn't really have much insight about it. I felt that I just had to do what I had to do and get on with it. If I were to make mistakes then I would make a mistake, thats how we learn, right?

Anyway, I feel a sense of improvement coming along. I have had a few setbacks - ups and downs and what not but I think it makes me a stronger person and a better photographer. I have had so many comments on my pictures that I have taken on my 35 mm film Pentax K1000 from my class at Uni, and that just feels so nice. They are a lovely bunch, they really are. I can't help but get a little competitive. I'm one of those- I want to be the best of the best and coming 2nd, 3rd or less than 1st is not in my vocabulary. With enough of an introduction, I would like to present my pictures.











































Want to visit my Flickr photostream with the featured photos in my blog and more then click the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brown_eyed_dreamer/

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos darling :D you've got a knack and I love the way you make things and people look in your photographs. xxx

    ReplyDelete