Sunday 15 April 2012

Birthday Weekend...

Hipstamatic 
Loftus Lens
DC Film
Excitement is the word that creeps into mind when I think about Birthdays. I don't know about you, but my life certainly revolves around it, regardless of the obvious, but it is always the main thing I look forward to about my year. It's not about growing old for me that I find so exciting, however I enjoy life to the brim whenever possible, but is more the fact it is a day about celebrating yourself, no matter who you are. It's a day where people appreciate you and you can do whatever you want to, within reason. It is a simply exciting  time and a chance to improve yourself if you ever feel the need to.
Now onto the photography aspect. 
This month has revolved around food and I am one of those people who really likes food, hunger is not an option, I have got to eat. I have been a bit cringy as I upload my meals day to day and sometimes I wonder why I'm doing something that would usually be quite personal and hidden away, only my household and I would see, but I have really gotten into enjoying what I have been capturing this week. I also took the liberty to go photography crazy, as I should do at such a cheerful time of year. 
And in addition my weekly slideshow as follows, concluding with birthday cake(s).
Enjoy!



Hipstamatic
Matty ALN Lens
Alfred Infared Film



Hipstamtic
Matty ALN Lens
Alfred Infared Film



Hipstamatic Loftus Lens
DC Film


Hipstamatic
Loftus Lens
DC Film










2 comments:

  1. That strawberries and chocolate thing looks AMAZING.

    I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday! I certainly enjoyed spending it with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you! :)
    I enjoyed having you with me and yes, that strawberry/chocolate thingy, was delicious. xx

    ReplyDelete