Wednesday 18 January 2012

Somewhere Over The Rainbow... The Wizard of Oz...


Hipstamatic
Chunky Lens
Rock BW-11 Film


I'm excited to post yet some more of my Hipstamatic photos today. I went on a trip to London with my parents today to see the new version of The Wizard of Oz at the famous Palladium Theatre. It was enough for me to know that The Beatles had played there and so the rest of my excitement blossomed.


Before the matinee performance I also took a peak down Carnaby Street which was also famous but as a shopping district in the 60's.

My 18th Hipstamatic 365 photo can be found on Flickr. These are just extra photos I would like to share.


Hipstamatic
Helga Viking Lens
Kodot XGrizzled Film


Hipstamatic
Jimmy Lens
Ina's 1969 Film


Hipstamatic
Jimmy Lens
Ina's 1969 Film


No comments:

Post a Comment