Friday 20 January 2012

Hipstmatic 231 (part 2)...

Yesterday I began a behind the scenes tutorial of the Hipstamatic 231 Photography App for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It is my favourite app at the moment and I just would like to share with you what it does.

I began with showing the Lenses that are available as well as ones that you can purchase for a small price and today I shall continue to showcase the fifteen films that you can mix and match with the Lenses to create a really personified photo. Like I've said. You don't have to be a photographic genius to take good pictures with this app, but you could say it helps.






Missed the Introduction post to the Hipstmatic app, click here

Want to visit my Flickr photostream with the featured photos in my blog and more then click the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brown_eyed_dreamer/

No comments:

Post a Comment