Thursday 19 January 2012

Introduction to the Hipstamatic App...

                                                   
Have you heard of the Hipstamatic 231?



Many of you out there have and take millions of pictures everyday and upload online. You may have noticed that I have been posting a lot of square vintage looking pictures and for those who don't know; I have been using the Hipstamatic 231  Photography App for the iPhone/iPod Touch. It's a fantastic little app that can turn an average photo into a masterpiece. Over a series of posts, I will be showing you around this magnificent app with all the bells and whistles you could ask for in a camera.
I will begin by introducing you to the Hipstamatic 231 camera bodies:

You have the:
- Classic Black
- White
- Mr Bling



Along with each camera body, you have your lenses and your films. These come in groups called "Paks" that vary over time periods such as The Retro Pak. Some of the Paks are included such as The Starter Pak, while others have to be purchased and this is done within the main Hipstamatic App.
I have bought all the Paks that are featured and from time to time there are limited Paks. So it is best to watch out, I have missed some really good ones previously.

For the second part of this post, I have created a slideshow of all the Lens that you can purchase. They often come under a cheap price of £0.69/ 99 cents individually but just over a pound/dollar for a full Pak. The choice is up to you.



List of Lens
- John S Lens
-Jimmy Lens
-Kaimal Lens
-Buckhorst Lens
- Helga Viking Lens
- Lucifer VI Lens
-Robot Glitter Lens
- Bettie XL Lens
- Loftus Lens
- Libatique 73 Lens
- Matty ALN Lens
- Ben Watts Lens
- Susie Lens
- James M Lens
- Lucas AB2 Lens
- Chunky Lens


Come my next post in this series, I will be showcasing the Hipstamatic Films and photo samples before introducing the Hipstamatic Paks.


Want to visit my Flickr photostream with the featured photos in my blog and more then click the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brown_eyed_dreamer/

No comments:

Post a Comment