Tuesday 26 January 2010

Fresh Start...

Apart from yesterday it has been a while since I have really written anything. At the moment I'm currently in the Student Learning Centre at my college (I have a free lesson) and waiting for an I.T exam at ten thirty.

This post isn't really much photography based but its just about a new start - Its a new year, I've updated my blog theme as we also welcome this new decade. I think I'm going to try and track my progress more and write down any useful tips I'm given, while I learn. Also this year on my Flickr account I'm aiming to learn more skills and only going to upload my best photos. In the past I've only uploaded random photos that I took, without an interesting angle or whatever, but it also shows that I'm currently progressing.





My photography journey so far...

Want to visit my Flickr photostream with the featured photos in my blog and more then click the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brown_eyed_dreamer/

No comments:

Post a Comment