Monday 17 May 2010

On my travels...

Why is it when i'm stuck in the library on a rare warm day, supposed to be doing work, where I get the inspiration to write to my blog. It's been a while and it always has been.


Fortunatly you will be happy to hear that I have been doing alot of photography as I have been away - that is another story. Over April I was to go away to Florida for my birthday. I didn't realise that I would be staying away for another two weeks. Now, everyone has been saying that there could be worst places to get stranded, which is true, but maybe i'd be selfish saying that I wanted to be home more than away. Ok, I need head back to my photography, this isn't a travel blog!





In these extra two weeks, we got a Trans-Atlantic cruise around Europe. Yes, it blew most of the money that my family have but we needed to get back due to family affairs. What I did get out was a trip down nostalgia lane to Rome and Florence. They are such beautiful places and amazing photography oppertunities. If you have been on my Flickr recently then you would have seen some photos I have taken. It was a bit of a shame though because seeing as I thought I was just going to Disneyworld I didn't think I would need my beatiful SLR - Canon 500D. Luckily I still keep my little digi camera, so that was ok, but imagine how much depth and quality was wasted. I guess I will never know....


So, I havn't been to couple of photography events with Stuart, the photographer. He has been away too so we had to cancel some weddings etc. I'm a bit dissapointed because I really want to learn, and dispite the fact I missed a photography day course he was holding when I was away. It's a shame because that would have been another tip filled post for you to share and I would have had the chance to meet young teenagers with dreams like mine. Kinda annoying.


This Saturday should hopefully be heading on the right track again, as long its not cancelled. With having this almost job is that its starting to collide with my social life and my friends and I are starting to go out more. I think I will need to learn how to balance everything out, but it is really time for some more photography...


















Want to visit my Flickr photostream with the featured photos in my blog and more then click the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brown_eyed_dreamer/

No comments:

Post a Comment