Friday 28 August 2009

Camera news!







I am back from my photogrpahy trip to Liverpool. Here are some photos i took while i was away.
Also more news on my photography - I am going to get a professional camera for my sucess in my GCSE's that i recieved yesterday. The camera is really for my college work but after that I will be heading for my Wedding Photography career. Unfortunatly i didn't win the the photo competition with the "Creative Colour - the Cd" but it is ok because the prize was a camera and now I am getting one i don't need to enter. So good things come out of life even if you don't win.
The camera I am getting is the Eos Canon 450D. I heard it's pretty good. Can't wait.
I edited the bottom two photos shown here, with "Cross Process". I hadn't never tried it before but it gave really good effects. Remember exploring new tools helps on the road to improvement :D











Want to visit my Flickr photostream with the featured photos in my blog and more then click the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brown_eyed_dreamer/

No comments:

Post a Comment