Monday 10 August 2009

Styles of photography








Another day, another blog.
Learning about being a photographer is not just about taking pictures but also finding a style that you feel comfortable with. My style at the moment is selective colour, if you may not have guessed. The colour on the photo is my main focas. On my slideshow above you will able to see what I clearly want to stand out. Some photographers just use colour, making the whole photo important. What i mean is that the black and white section of the photo is important but i don't notice it as much as what I edit in colour.
My definition about being a photographer is to let your audience see what you see. To invite you into their imagination and how they view the world. One of my Flickr contacts has lovely dream-like quality to her work and named a world after her name. Photographer's show their personality and true soul in their photography and it is very inspiring.
So what is your style of photogprahy?
If you don't know yet if you have just started off, experiment with lots of editing tools and you will find one soon enough that is right for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment