Thursday 15 July 2010

Past...Present...Future....


Sometimes I feel like I want to punish myself for not keeping up with this blog. Since when has it ever been update and parallel to my events etc.

Since I have last written I have been to another Wedding, snapped my sisters engagement photos and been on holiday to France and been on a five mile walk in the countryside. Another thing is that I have completed one year at college. It's scary, and as a future orientated person I'm constantly wishing my life would move to the upcoming events quicker. They move too fast. Selfish?

I am lacking motivation again. I shouldn't. I have been asked by two people, that doesn't include Stuart to do photos for. I should be happy and grateful. Somewhat I am, but I don't feel like I am a good enough photographer. I am an amateur still, and I want to get to the part where I become professional and know what I am doing. I should know how to use all the gadgets on my camera by now, I am still unsure. Is this right?

Well I've got to keep track on what I have done before it gets whipped right under my feet, so here are some pics from my recent life.






Want to visit my Flickr photostream with the featured photos in my blog and more then click the following link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brown_eyed_dreamer/

No comments:

Post a Comment