Tuesday 5 March 2013

The Colour Of...



Currently working on a film only module at the moment, specifically Fuji Colour Film. A requirement is to enter the FujiFilm Student Awards competition with the title "The Colour Of.."

Now, I absolutely adore colour. All sorts of colour, a colourful world, colourful clothes, anything that is bright and cheery, I love it! So this seemed to be the perfect project for me. It was simply limitless, other than the fact that I had never used medium format or 5 x 4 camera's in my life. The good news was the I have been using Fuji Colour Film since summer 2012. Those of you who have been with me a while may have remembered me trips to York and Venice where I went Fuji Colour crazy and now I'm back with it.

The competition closes on the 29th April 2013, but anyone can enter and it is free, so if it sounds like your thing and your are crazy colourful like myself, then go for it. I am going to be working on my 35mm camera and that is absolutely fine.

Here is the link: http://www.fujifilmstudentawards.co.uk





Via Flickr:
Is the title for 2013's FujiFilm Student Awards competition. As part of my module this semester we have to take a few rolls of film and are allowed to upload four. These images are not my final selection but my strongest out of my first practice film.

No comments:

Post a Comment