Thursday 22 September 2011

Hard Core Commuter - Tate Modern

3.00pm and currently walking to my platform at Ealing Broadway making my way home. A nice friendly quiet time to end the achedemic week without that horrid crowd of people at rush hour.
Bridge over river Thames
Morning walk to station. 

I am going to be making more if an effort, blogging my Photography experiences now I have begun Uni. What's good is that I can now write posts on the move. The downside is without Wi-Fi I can't post till I get home.

Today I went to the Tate Modern for my first Uni/school trip.

A longer commute with the underground but once I got there I could remember some familiar faces from the previous days. I hung around with two new girls I met and though we got lost in the gallery we were clicking away with our cameras and having a good time. It was pretty good that we all were commuters seeing as I felt like I was the only one not living away from my home. Surrounded by camera nerds I love it!!!

Ealing Broadway Station taken on Hipstamatic App iPod
Touch/iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment