Sunday 2 September 2012

New Changes...



In My Depth of Field has had a makeover. I am now using the Dynamic View template. It's downfall is that it limits the amount of text on the posted once it has been published. I really like to make the make the most of my posts so if you are intrigued about reading more, please click on the post and for more excitement, knowledge and images shall be revealed. Thanks and enjoy the following post

 It's about time I had a bit of a change. Autumn is just around the corner and that word 'September' is just enough to put a chill on your chest and kick through the rusty reds and golden yellows inhaling that oddly refreshing decaying smell.

I have had my blog for a while now...
 Throughout that time I have entered magazine competitions, assisted over fifteen weddings including traditional British and Hindu ceremonies and completed my first year at university. Like all things, change happens and this is what I love about Autumn. We are oddly excited to go back to school, college or university and the excitement of the Summer has just worn off and drizzled in boredom, that couldn't be more grey or dull. I feel September is a crucial month to let go of all the things that are keeping you down or stressing you out. You can do this anytime of year but the symbolism of September to me seems like the strongest influence to make a new start, even more so in a way than New Year and it's resolutions.

It felt it was a time for a change of my blog. I'm growing up now and feel more at one with myself and mature with my thoughts and approaches to life. My blog needed to reflect that. It's like painting or wall papering your bedroom. How often are you going to have it with cute little rainbows and furry bunnies? As you grow you need change.


Visit my new phrase of photography on Flickr and my portfolio here.

No comments:

Post a Comment